Spring! And my list of favourite yoga props and gear.
I've selected both clothes and accessories from brands I've already tried myself. This is just my personal opinion - not a sponsored article.
- Power 7/8 Workout Leggings - I've got something for palm trees and leaves prints and patterns.
- All Tied up Tank - I like everything about this top: the light green colour, the knot in the back and the fact that it doesn't move even when you get upside down.
- Jungle Wrap Back Top - Leaves patterns, again. I like cropped top as they match perfectly with high waist yoga pants. And look at this back<3
- Acupressure mat - I've discovered this thing at Nature et découverte (in France) last time I went to Paris and I found it fantastic. Just think about your Savasana, lying on this acupressure mat...
- Manduka Lean Cork Yoga Block - The essential accessory in my practice (with my mat). It supports me and helps me creating space in postures: it's the lean cork yoga block!
- Anti slipping towel - I saw this tower on Manduka's Instagram account and I found it really amazing. Perfect for hot yoga sessions.